søndag 23. august 2009
Mood: Happy
Music: Cornershop - Brimful Of Asha

Time goes by so slowly, Madonna.
Today i've only been home with my family.
Dad is sitting as normal on his computer in the living room, and it is sucking up
the whole Wlan connection. I think it's wierd, but it's the way my router works.
We have 3 computers at home, one in my room, in the living room, and in my brothers room.
When my dads computer sucked up my Wlan connection, i went down to the living room, to help mom with her kindergarden tasks, which were about postcards from Vietnam with pictures of tourist attractions, and nature, and she wanted help with translating, to a more formal norwegian about the description of what you could see in the picture. She is going to tell kids in the kindergarden and educate them about Vietnam. It took around 2 hours, and it was alot of pictures.

After that, my uncle came to visit.
My uncle and my dad sat with the computer, like normal. I guess they had a lot of fun! I went into my room to read a book, it's called Evil Genius by Catherine Jinks, which ended up with me falling asleep.

My cousin's here, so now i'm going to take a ride before work tomorrow at 10 Am!
Good luck to me!



Humør:
Glad
Musikk: Cornershop - Brimful Of Asha

Time goes by so slowly, Madonna.
I dag har jeg bare vært hjemme, men et hyggelig opphold med familien,
Pappa sitter som vanlig på sin egen datamaskin i stuen, og sluker opp hele trådløs forbindelsen min. Det er rart syns jeg, men det er sånn min router fungerer.
Vi har 3 datamaskiner hjemme, en på rommet mitt, i stuen, og på rommet til broren min.
Da datamaskinen til pappa slukte trådløs forbindelsen min, gikk jeg ned til stuen,
og hjalp mamma med barnehage oppgavene hennes, der var det blandt annet postkort fra Vietnam med bilder av turist attraksjoner, og natur, og hun ville ha hjelp med oversetting til en formel norsk. Hun skal nemlig fortelle barn i barnehagen om Vietnam. Det tok rundt 2 timer, og det var ganske mange bilder.

Etter det fikk vi besøk av onkelen min. Han og pappa satt i stuen og drev med datamaskinen som vanlig. Mye moro ser jeg! Jeg dro inn på rommet for å prøve å lese bok, en som heter Evil Genius av Catherine Jinks, men endte med at jeg sovnet.

Men nå kom fetteren min, så nå skal jeg ut en liten stund før jeg starter på jobb kl 10 Am
i morgen! Lykke til meg!

0 kommentarer:

Legg inn en kommentar